Friday, July 3, 2009

Shooting Transformers Was Exhausting For Shia LaBeouf



Shia LaBeouf found the long hours spent filming 'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen' exhausting. The 22-year-old actor - who stars alongside Megan Fox in the blockbuster - was forced to work 28-hour shifts to get the movie finished on time. He is quoted as saying:

"I don't even know how to describe that level of exhaustion. When you become jaded and not bothered by a car flipping over your head because you have been doing a 28-hour day, then you know you must be tired."

Last week, movie director Michael Bay revealed he almost cancelled the movie when Shia injured his hand in a car accident midway through filming. He said:

"I actually read it on CNN online and was like, 'This can't be true.' I called my line producer, Ian Bryce, and he said, 'It's true, let's shut down,' and I said, 'We can't shut down!' "When you've got a train going, it's so expensive to shut a picture like this down. I was glad we had an action scene in the library, that day we were shooting. I said, 'Let's just go for it. Let's just not stop. Let's use his stuntman, and we'll try to cover as much stuff as we can.' "We were very lucky because we had shot a lot of the beginning of the movie and we were right at a turning point."

I finally got around to seeing this movie and loved it! Did anyone else get a chance yet? What did you think? I heard hot and cold reviews, but I quite enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment