Monday, June 22, 2009

T-Mobile HTC My Touch 3G Review


T-Mobile has announce the new Android phone that is called MyTouch 3G. T-Mobile My Touch 3G Android phone has a smaller form and can be synchronized with Outlook Micvrosoft. In addition, T-Mobile My Touch 3G Android phone battery also has improvised. For T-Mobile customers can order and start July 8 at the delivery end of the month, while for the other retail stores will begin in early August.
T-Mobile My Touch 3G Android phone touchscreen is made by HTC. T-Mobile My Touch 3G Android phone sold with the price $ 199 with a contract for 2 years. T-Mobile My Touch 3G Android phone users will be able to do this personalized menu, wallpapers, and icon. A program called Sherpa will facilitate user to know the location of favorites and recommendations. T-Mobile My Touch 3G Android phone is also equipped with instant access to Google services.
T-Mobile My Touch 3G Android phone is pretty much the same with Vodafone’s HTC Magic that was launched across the UK earlier this year. The fully touchscreen handset will include a 3.2 mega-pixel camera, Wi-Fi, HSDPA, and Bluetooth connectivity, along with 512MB internal memory that is expandable up to 16GB with the use of MicroSD memory cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment