Friday, July 3, 2009

Emma Watson Is Popular With The Harry Potter Cast



I can't say I'm surprised by this quote from Rupert Grint! Emma Watson is gorgeous and comes across as super sweet. So of course she'd be popular with the 'Harry Potter' cast, including the boys who play the main roles. :)

A lot of people think there's something going on [between me and Emma Watson] because I have to kiss her on film soon."

I'll be honest with you: it's not something I'd say I'm dreading. Emma's a pretty girl. Have Daniel or I ever hit on Emma? Well, she's quite popular with the cast. As for who has the worst crush on her – me or Radcliffe – I'd rather not say."

In the end though, making out with Emma wasn't everything he had hoped for.

"We've known each other for 10 years so it was a bit like kissing my sister."

Rupert also adds that the fame is still taking some getting used to.

"I know I could use my fame to meet women and I definitely notice a lot more attention when I go out because of it. But I'm still a bit careful. I don't want to meet a girl who's specifically trying to take advantage of that. And I try not to Google myself because I'd find the results too uncomfortable."

But, obviously being a part of the biggest franchise in the world has a few benefits too!

"There was a moment where I remember thinking, 'I have no idea what I'm going to do with all this money.'"

 

IF there were a real life romance going on amongst the cast, would you rather see Emma with Daniel or Rupert?

Photos by INF.

No comments:

Post a Comment